Turn off cursor from automatically highlighting cells in Excel?

  1. #1
    Anne Troy
    Guest

    Re: Turn off cursor from automatically highlighting cells in Excel?

    Hello, Kate on the other side of the states. Try this:
    *******************
    ~Anne Troy

    www.OfficeArticles.com

    "OregonKate" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > While using Excel my cursor will suddenly get stuck on a function such as
    > highlighting cells or moving worksheets. When this happens I cannot click
    > any other buttons, drop down menus, or click in another cell to deselect

    this
    > function. I have to resort to forcing the program to end (ctrl + alt +

    del).

  2. #2
    Anne Troy

  3. #3
    Anne Troy

  4. #4
    OregonKate
    Guest

    Turn off cursor from automatically highlighting cells in Excel?

    While using Excel my cursor will suddenly get stuck on a function such as
    highlighting cells or moving worksheets. When this happens I cannot click
    any other buttons, drop down menus, or click in another cell to deselect this
    function. I have to resort to forcing the program to end (ctrl + alt + del).
    This seems to happen after I've been using the program for anywhere from a
    minute to 10 minutes.

  5. #5
    Anne Troy