copy data in one sheet to multiple sheets in same workbook

  1. #1
    Alan
    Guest

    Re: copy data in one sheet to multiple sheets in same workbook

    Highlight the whole of Sheet1 by right clicking the empty box at the top
    left next to Column A and Row1, select 'Copy'
    Open Sheet2, hold down Shift and then click Sheet20,
    Right click the same empty box and hit 'Paste'
    Note that the sheet tabs need to be in numerical order to do this in this
    way, or at least, Sheet1 needs to be first or last,
    Regards,
    Alan.
    "BrianMultiLanguage" <[email protected]> wrote in
    message news:[email protected]...

  2. #2
    Tom
    Guest

    Re: copy data in one sheet to multiple sheets in same workbook

    Brian,

    Select the area you want to copy on sheet1 and hit ctrl c, then
    highlight sheets 2-20 by selecting sheet 2 then holding down your shift
    key and selecting sheet 20. Go back to sheet 2 and paste your data.
    It will paste it onto all the highlighted sheets. Make sure that afer
    you paste the data, you select a aheet that is not highlighted to
    ungroup your sheets. Otherwise any changes you make on one will be
    made on all of them.

    Tom

  3. #3
    Alan