Re-occuring Inspection Dates

  1. #1
    Bill Kuunders
    Guest

    Re: Re-occuring Inspection Dates

    if today's date is in A2
    enter in B2

    =EDATE(A2,6)
    format the cells as date

    you will need to have installed the addin "analysis toolpak"
    go to tools<>add-ins...
    --
    Greetings from New Zealand
    Bill K

    news:[email protected]...

  2. #2
    Biff
    Guest

    Re: Re-occuring Inspection Dates

    Hi!

    Another way that doesn't require the ATP:

    Date in A1 = 1 Jan 05

    =DATE(YEAR(A1),MONTH(A1)+6,DAY(A1))

    Biff

  3. #3
    Bill Kuunders

  4. #4
    Biff
    Guest

    Re: Re-occuring Inspection Dates

    Hi!

    Another way that doesn't require the ATP:

    Date in A1 = 1 Jan 05

    =DATE(YEAR(A1),MONTH(A1)+6,DAY(A1))

    Biff

  5. #5
    Bill Kuunders

  6. #6
    Biff
    Guest

    Re: Re-occuring Inspection Dates

    Hi!

    Another way that doesn't require the ATP:

    Date in A1 = 1 Jan 05

    =DATE(YEAR(A1),MONTH(A1)+6,DAY(A1))

    Biff

  7. #7
    Bill Kuunders

  8. #8
    Biff
    Guest

    Re: Re-occuring Inspection Dates

    Hi!

    Another way that doesn't require the ATP:

    Date in A1 = 1 Jan 05

    =DATE(YEAR(A1),MONTH(A1)+6,DAY(A1))

    Biff

  9. #9
    Bill Kuunders

  10. #10
    Biff
    Guest

    Re: Re-occuring Inspection Dates

    Hi!

    Another way that doesn't require the ATP:

    Date in A1 = 1 Jan 05

    =DATE(YEAR(A1),MONTH(A1)+6,DAY(A1))

    Biff

  12. #12
    Bill Kuunders

  13. #13
    Biff
    Guest

    Re: Re-occuring Inspection Dates

    Hi!

    Another way that doesn't require the ATP:

    Date in A1 = 1 Jan 05

    =DATE(YEAR(A1),MONTH(A1)+6,DAY(A1))

    Biff