Error values:DIV/0! error in SumProduct formula with no division

  1. #1
    Jerry W. Lewis
    Guest

    Error values:DIV/0! error in SumProduct formula with no division

    Error values propagate through formulas. Likely there is a #DIV/0!
    error in one of the named ranges. If appropriate, you could wrap the
    ranges in an IF to strip out errors as in
    IF(ISERROR(range),"",range)

    Jerry

  2. #2
    Jerry W. Lewis
    Guest

    re: Error values:DIV/0! error in SumProduct formula with no division

  3. #3
    Jerry W. Lewis

  4. #4
    Jerry W. Lewis