Running Count

  1. #1
    David Billigmeier
    Guest

    RE: Running Count

    briank -
    Assume your 'Amount' values begin in A1 and you want your running count to
    be in column B, place this formula in B1 and drag down:

    =COUNTIF($A$1:A1,A1)

    Dave

  2. #2
    RagDyer
    Guest

    Re: Running Count

    Try this in B2:

    =COUNTIF($A$2:A2,A2)

    And copy down as needed.
    --
    HTH,

    RD

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    David Billigmeier

  4. #4
    RagDyer
    Guest

    Re: Running Count

    Try this in B2:

    =COUNTIF($A$2:A2,A2)

    And copy down as needed.

  5. #5
    briank
    Guest

    RE: Running Count

    Dave,
    Thanks a bunch - your formula worked gr8!

  7. #7
    David Billigmeier

  8. #8
    RagDyer