Standard Balance Sheet format in Microsoft Office Excel 2003(2)

  1. #1
    heberling
    Guest

    Standard Balance Sheet format in Microsoft Office Excel 2003(2)

    How do I add more lines to the Balance Sheet format? Thank you.

  2. #2
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: Standard Balance Sheet format in Microsoft Office Excel 2003(2)

    This particular Template has sheet protection enable.

    Go to Tools>Protection and "Unprotect Sheet"

    No password is required.

    Now you can add more rows starting at row 26.

    Make sure to copy the formula in I25 down.

    Also change the formulas in G26 and G27 to include the new rows.

    Gord Dibben Excel MVP

  3. #3
    BillyBoy

  4. #4
    RABBITS
    Guest

    Re: Standard Balance Sheet format in Microsoft Office Excel 2003(2

    HOW DO I COPY THE FORMULA WITHOUT COPYING THE DATA?

  5. #5
    RABBITS
    Guest

    Re: Standard Balance Sheet format in Microsoft Office Excel 2003(2

    IF I MAKE A WORK BOOK WITH MULTIPLE SHEETS, CAN I THEN MERGE THOSE WORKSHEETS
    INTO ONE WORKBOOK?

  6. #6
    BillyBoy

  7. #7