Formula which is greater tahn or equal to zero

  1. #1
    bruce2444
    Guest

    Formula which is greater tahn or equal to zero

    I am trying to create a formula which when calculated, if the result is equal
    to or less than zero, the result would be zero, otherwise calculation would
    give proper answer.

    Example: Formula for i2
    =j2-h2

    If answer was equal to or less than zero, result would equal zero (not a
    negative) otherwise calculate j2-h2

  2. #2
    Rowan
    Guest

    Re: Formula which is greater tahn or equal to zero

    Hi Bruce

    Try =IF(J2-H2>0,J2-H2,0)

    Regards
    Rowan

  3. #3

    Re: Formula which is greater tahn or equal to zero

    For personal preference

    =MAX(J2-H2,0)

    hth RES