can you filter more than two items in excel 2000

  1. #1
    hbqns
    Guest

    can you filter more than two items in excel 2000

    I would like to filter more than two items in my worksheet

    autofilter and advanced filter do not give me this capability

    What steps would I have to take?

    Thank you!

  2. #2
    Bernie Deitrick
    Guest

    Re: can you filter more than two items in excel 2000

    Make a table of the values that you want to show (let's say in G2:G10), and include a new column in
    your table, with the formula

    =NOT(ISERROR(MATCH(A2,$G$2:$G$10,FALSE)))

    copied down. Then filter based on that column being TRUE.

    HTH,
    Bernie
    MS Excel MVP

    news:[email protected]...