Copy and paste from one spreadsheet to another

  1. #1
    Calculate Date range
    Guest

    Copy and paste from one spreadsheet to another

    Hi all,

    Need your help again.

    I am frequently copy data from one spreadsheet to another.

    For example, I copy from A1: H31 ,in this range the columns and rows height
    or width are different. When I paste the range onto another spreadsheet the
    height and width for the columns / rows are out from my original view.

    My I know is there a way to fix the height and width when copy and paste to
    another spreadsheet.

    thanks in advanced.

  2. #2
    Ellie
    Guest

    RE: Copy and paste from one spreadsheet to another

  3. #3
    PCakes
    Guest

    RE: Copy and paste from one spreadsheet to another

    When you copy paste into your new spreadsheet right mouse click, select paste
    special, and make sure All is selected.

    Or if you are copying data from one sheet into another simply updating the
    same cells, you can right mouse click, slect paste special, Paste Link and
    this will automatically update when you enter into the original spreadsheet.

    Pcakes