How do I count a value if another field = a specific value? Excel

  1. #1
    AprilCarter
    Guest

    How do I count a value if another field = a specific value? Excel

    I'm trying to count a specific value only if another column has a specific
    value.

    If column B=blue AND column I=App then count it.

    I'm sure it's simple but I can't seem to find a function to make it work...
    and I can't get the nested functions to work either...

    April

  2. #2
    Anne Troy
    Guest

    Re: How do I count a value if another field = a specific value? Excel

    Try this, April:
    ************
    Anne Troy
    www.OfficeArticles.com

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    AprilCarter
    Guest

    Re: How do I count a value if another field = a specific value? Ex

    THAT WORKS PERFECTLY!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

  4. #4
    Anne Troy
    Guest

    Re: How do I count a value if another field = a specific value? Ex

    You're welcome!