Auto populating fields

  1. #1
    Mark
    Guest

    Auto populating fields

    I have a form that asks for Name, Job Title, Employee ID number, etc. I can
    create a drop down list using Validate no problem. However, I want to be able
    to automatically populate the fields when a person's name is selected.

    For example, if I select Billy from the Name drop down list, the Job Title,
    ID Number, etc. gets automatically filled.

  2. #2
    Paul B
    Guest

    Re: Auto populating fields

    Mark, use a look up table, have a look here for details

    Paul B
    Using Excel 2002 & 2003

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3