Cell value & hyperlink

  1. #1
    livin
    Guest

    Cell value & hyperlink

    I have a workbook with 250 sheets... named like so Sheet01...Sheet250

    I want a cell to contain the number value of each sheet (01, 02, etc) while
    also being a hyperlink so when the cell is clicked the workbook
    automatically displays that sheet.

    Any ideas?

  2. #2
    Norman Jones
    Guest

    Re: Cell value & hyperlink

    Hi Livin,

    Visit David McRitchie's site and see his Table of Contents page at:

    ---
    Regards,
    Norman

  3. #3
    bigwheel
    Guest

    RE: Cell value & hyperlink

    This could be done with a combo box on Sheet01. Somewhere out-of-sight, list
    the sheet names (Sheet01, Sheet02 etc) in a column then with the combo box
    properties set the InputRange i.e. $BA$1:$BA$250 and put a cell link value,
    say, BB1 then set this macro to run when the combo box is used:-

    Sub DropDown1_Change()
    NewSheet = Cells(1, 54)
    Sheets(NewSheet).Select
    End Sub