Need date to appear 90 days later than initial date entered

  1. #1
    Becky
    Guest

    Need date to appear 90 days later than initial date entered

    I want to input a date into column a and have it appear 90 days later in
    column b in order to track due dates, etc.

  2. #2
    Forum Expert dominicb's Avatar
    Lancashire, England
    MS-Off Ver
    MS Office 2000, 2003, 2007 & 2016 365
    Posts
    4,867

    Smile

    Good afternoon Becky

    Lets assume that your first used cell in column A is A7. A date will be in A7, in B7 put this formula:

    =IF(NOW()-A7>90,A7,"")

    Cell B7 will remain empty until the date in A7 is 90 days old, and then the date will appear in B7.

    HTH

    DominicB

  3. #3
    Anne Troy
    Guest

    Re: Need date to appear 90 days later than initial date entered

    LOL. I think I said 30. I meant =A1+90
    ************
    Anne Troy
    www.OfficeArticles.com

    news:[email protected]...

  4. #4
    Anne Troy
    Guest

    Re: Need date to appear 90 days later than initial date entered

    =A1+30 (format as dates)
    ************

  5. #5
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Need date to appear 90 days later than initial date entered

    =IF(A1+90=TODAY(),A1,"")

    perhaps?

    Bob Phillips

  6. #6
    Stefi
    Guest

    RE: Need date to appear 90 days later than initial date entered

    Insert =A1 in B1 and fill down as necessary!
    Select column B, Format/Conditional formatting, select Formula, enter in
    Condition =A1+90>TODAY(), Click Format, in Font tab select Color and set it
    white!

    Regards,
    Stefi

    „Becky” ezt *rta:

  7. #7
    Anne Troy
    Guest

    Re: Need date to appear 90 days later than initial date entered

    By the way, Becky. Perhaps you should consider just using conditional
    formatting? You can set column A's date to have a red font or red fill when
    it's 90 days or older.