Where is data analysis tool?

  1. #1
    Anne Troy
    Guest

    Re: Where is data analysis tool?

    You may need to reset your Worksheet Menu Bar. Go to Tools-->Customize, and
    go to the Toolbars tab. Choose the Worksheet menu bar, and hit RESET.
    *******************
    ~Anne Troy

    www.OfficeArticles.com
    www.MyExpertsOnline.com

    news:[email protected]...

  2. #2
    Daniel CHEN
    Guest

    Re: Where is data analysis tool?

    Goto menu: Tools->add-in and make "analysis toolpak" checked.

    Yongjun CHEN

  3. #3
    Anne Troy

  4. #4
    Daniel CHEN

  5. #5
    tamorn
    Guest

    Where is data analysis tool?

  6. #6
    Anne Troy

  7. #7
    Daniel CHEN

  8. #8
    KP
    Guest

    Re: Where is data analysis tool?

    Hey, I just tried that as I am having the same problem. But it did not work
    for me. Data Analysis still does not appear in my tools menu.

  9. #9
    Dave H
    Guest

    Re: Where is data analysis tool?

    "KP" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hey, I just tried that as I am having the same problem. But it did not
    > work
    > for me. Data Analysis still does not appear in my tools menu.
    >
    > "Anne Troy" wrote:
    >
    >> You may need to reset your Worksheet Menu Bar. Go to Tools-->Customize,
    >> and
    >> go to the Toolbars tab. Choose the Worksheet menu bar, and hit RESET.
    >> *******************
    >> ~Anne Troy
    >>
    >> www.OfficeArticles.com
    >> www.MyExpertsOnline.com
    >>

    >> "tamorn" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> news:[email protected]...
    >> > My data analysis toolback is apparently installed, but the "Data
    >> > analysis"
    >> > function is not appearing under the Tools Menu. How can I fix this?

    Go to Tools >> Add-Ins and make sure "Analysis Toolpak" is checked on - if
    not check it on - should then appear on the bottom of the Tools menu (make
    sure you click in the chevron at the bottom of the menu if this is visible,
    as it may be a hidden menu item).

    Cheers Dave H.