Run Time Error '1004'

  1. #1
    D Huber
    Guest

    Run Time Error '1004'

    I am trying to us the Conditional Sum Wizard, but I keep getting the
    following error message: Run Time Error '1004': Unable to set the
    FormulaArray property of the Range class. What is it that I need to do to fix
    this problem. I have used the Conditional Sum Wizard many times in the past,
    but this is the first time I have seen this error message.
    Thanks.

  2. #2
    Chip Pearson
    Guest

    Re: Run Time Error '1004'

    Post the code that is causing the problem.

    news:[email protected]...