Thanks for your help Adam,

There is a problem though, my angle data is in a sine wave pattern,
going from 130 to 0 and then back upto 130 etc etc in several cycles
of movement for each set of data. when I sort them, I group them all up
numerically and it destroys the wave formation. I need to match the all
the table's start points without disrupting the data within them.

Any ideas would be great,

Thanks for your help.

Amer Karim

--