A borrowing dvd spreadsheet

  1. #1
    michelleakalovey
    Guest

    A borrowing dvd spreadsheet

    I am trying to save a who borrowed which dvd spreadsheet into my computer
    however, after inputting all the dvd names then making sure its in
    alphabetical order i put who borrowed it in.

    Now what I want to know is what values I could use if the spreadsheet isn't
    alphabeticalised and the dvd and the person who borrowed it is in there how
    do i make it stick to that dvd until it is returned and no new bought dvd's
    are out of alphabetical listing?
    Basically i want to keep adding dvd's to my collection and have the person
    who borrowed old dvds next to the dvd they borrowed and be able to keep it
    all together in order when having it all alphabeticalised.

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: A borrowing dvd spreadsheet

    select the row where you want the new DVD (select the whole row by clicking
    on the gray label on the left). Then do Insert=>Row

    Tom Ogivly

    "michelleakalovey" <[email protected]> wrote in
    message news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    paul
    Guest

    Re: A borrowing dvd spreadsheet

    or type in the new dvd title and resort your table,just make sure that you
    select all your columns before you resort your title column
    --
    paul
    remove nospam for email addy!

  4. #4
    michelleakalovey
    Guest

    Re: A borrowing dvd spreadsheet

    Thank you Tom and Paul for your responses. Should have realised it was going
    to be that easy to do.