Excel-comments entered by users disappear in a shared excel-sheet

  1. #1
    Damholdt
    Guest

    Excel-comments entered by users disappear in a shared excel-sheet

    When one of the users enters comments in a shared spreadsheet - they
    disappear, when I save (adminstrator) the sheet.

    Also - hidden columns, locked windows does not have any effect on the other
    users screen.

    Thank you for any suggestions.

  2. #2
    Thomasb
    Guest

    RE: Excel-comments entered by users disappear in a shared excel-sheet

    I am also using a shared excel workbook with a number of users accessing it
    at any time. However, some comments seem to be disappearing from each
    worksheet for no particular reason when saved. It may work fine for a few
    days but then comments entered on one specific day will dissapear.

    Very frustrating and any help would also be much appreciated.
    THOMASB