How to create list on another tab by selecting qty from big list?

  1. #1
    Rob
    Guest

    How to create list on another tab by selecting qty from big list?

    I would like to have two tabs in Excel. The first one has a large generic
    list of products. I would like to put a qty number before just the products
    I will need and have it create another list with just the products with qtys
    in front of them. I know it can be done but how??

  2. #2
    Gary L Brown
    Guest

    RE: How to create list on another tab by selecting qty from big list?

    Why not just filter on 'not blank'?
    HTH,
    --
    Gary Brown