Closed Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2

with Autofilter on, display count results in lower left corner wit

  1. #1
    jsky
    Guest

    with Autofilter on, display count results in lower left corner wit

    With Autofilter on, how can I have Excel display the count results (ex. 7 of
    50) of a particular filter, WITHOUT having to have Manual Calculation on?

    I have had to turn AutoCalc OFF in order to see the results that typically
    display in the lower left corner of the application.

  2. #2
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: with Autofilter on, display count results in lower left cornerwit

    The results should appear, even if calculation is set to Manual. Perhaps
    there are too many formulas in the table, as explained here:

    http://www.contextures.com/xlautofilter02.html#Count

    --
    Debra Dalgleish
    Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List