add 1 count to a column of numbers

  1. #1
    JeriSys
    Guest

    add 1 count to a column of numbers

    If I have a column of numbers and I want to increase each number in that
    column by 1, how do I do that? THANX!!

  2. #2
    Duke Carey
    Guest

    RE: add 1 count to a column of numbers

    put the number 1 in an empty cell
    copy that cell
    select the list of numbers and
    use Edit->Paste Special->Add

  3. #3
    bj
    Guest

    RE: add 1 count to a column of numbers

    simplest way is to enter 1 inot an empty cell. copy that cell select tge
    column and paste special -add

  4. #4
    JeriSys
    Guest