Link Worksheet to other worksheets

  1. #1
    Wendy Gunter
    Guest

    Link Worksheet to other worksheets

    What I am trying to do is link a worksheet to another worksheet. When I
    change the original I want it to change on all of the other sheets. Is this
    possible?

  2. #2
    Bernard Liengme
    Guest

    Re: Link Worksheet to other worksheets

    Type some value in A1 of Sheet1
    Open Sheet2 and in any cell type =Sheet1!A1
    Now change A1 on SHeet1 and check the result in Sheet2

    If you want to link to a sheet in another workbook it is easier to type =
    and then click on the target cell in the other workbook.

    best wishes

    --
    Bernard V Liengme
    www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Wendy Gunter
    Guest

    Re: Link Worksheet to other worksheets

    I need to link the whole worksheet not just a cell. I'm sure now that this
    can be done, just don't know how.
    thank you Bernard.

  4. #4
    Bernard Liengme
    Guest

    Re: Link Worksheet to other worksheets

    Wendy,
    Copy the formula I gave you to as many cells as are needed
    --
    Bernard V Liengme
    www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

    news:[email protected]...