How do I calcuate an IC50 from analyze it?

  1. #1
    jc33
    Guest

    How do I calcuate an IC50 from analyze it?

  2. #2
    Fred Smith
    Guest

    Re: How do I calcuate an IC50 from analyze it?

    First you need to tell us what IC50 is.

    Fred

    "jc33" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Gary''s Student
    Guest

    Re: How do I calcuate an IC50 from analyze it?

    Create a simple table of two columns. The first column could be the
    concentration in the desired units i.e. micrograms per litre. The second
    column could be the inhibitory effect from 0% to 100%. Then you can use
    VLOOKUP() to find the approximate 50% level.
    --
    Gary''s Student

  4. #4
    jc33
    Guest

    Re: How do I calcuate an IC50 from analyze it?

    Can you please define each paramater that needs to be entered?
    lookup_value
    table_array
    col_index_num
    range_lookup

  5. #5

    Re: How do I calcuate an IC50 from analyze it?

    You could look at Debra Dalgleish's site:

    It might help with the questions caused by excel's help for =vlookup().