RE: Countif function for instances of text string contained

  1. #1
    David Billigmeier
    Guest

    RE: Countif function for instances of text string contained

    ....that formula you have at the bottom of your post should work fine. Is it
    not?

    Dave

  2. #2
    Garbunkel
    Guest

    RE: Countif function for instances of text string contained

    Thanks!

    Apparently I had to close & reopen Excel to see the results (??)

  3. #3
    David Billigmeier
    Guest

    RE: Countif function for instances of text string contained

    Hmm, you might have automatic calculation turned off. To change, go
    Tools->Options->'Calculation' Tab->Select Automatic

    Dave