Excel formula

  1. #1
    skateblade
    Guest

    Excel formula

    I am try to create a formula in excel. Look at a line of cells i.e. a1, a2,
    a3, a4, a5 and find out if the cell contains “V” for vacation day in the
    cell. I need it to output 7, 5 for hours worked and it needs to add the row
    of cells that contain “A” and give me the total number of hour.

  2. #2
    Aladin Akyurek
    Guest

    Re: Excel formula