What function do i use?

  1. #1
    msb
    Guest

    What function do i use?

    I have a workbook that tracks sales and other information at our car
    dealership. I have 2 columns that I want to total data from on a separate
    worksheet in the workbook. One column shows the vehicle model sold and the
    other column shows the salesperson. The worksheet will total all models
    sold but I want to have it break it down by model (Lexus dealer with 8
    different models) sold per salesperson.

    Example: ES LS etc, etc,
    Joe Smith: 4 5
    Sam Jones: 2 1