Column Width

  1. #1
    Alex Mackenzie
    Guest

    Column Width

    I am using an Excel spreadsheet as a data form for clients to fill out. I am
    finding that sometimes clients put in more data than the column width would
    allow and the column width is being automatically increased to accomodate.
    The form is protected except for data cells. Is there a way to prevent this
    from happening other than putting a validation requirement on the cell?
    Thank you.

  2. #2
    GRM via OfficeKB.com
    Guest

    Re: Column Width

    You could Format Cells, Alignment, tick Merge Text - but then your rows would
    be twice as high instead of your columns!