Combine contents of multiple workbooks into one worksheet

  1. #1
    EMG03
    Guest

    Combine contents of multiple workbooks into one worksheet

    I want to aggregate data from multiple workbooks into one. I have five
    workbooks with identical columns and formats, and want to run a macro in a
    separate workbook that copies all rows (starting with row#2 and ending at the
    last row with data) from the five workbooks and pastes it all into the new
    one. Or something like that. Thanks in advance.

  2. #2
    Anne Troy
    Guest

    Re: Combine contents of multiple workbooks into one worksheet

    Try this?
    http://vbaexpress.com/kb/getarticle.php?kb_id=773
    Anne Troy
    www.OfficeArticles.com