troubleshoot absolute value

  1. #1
    Sus
    Guest

    troubleshoot absolute value

    I'm trying to have a cell (e.g. A19) reference a certain cell value (e.g.
    from A3) and for that cell (A19) to maintain the same value from A3 after
    adding another row above A3. I've put in $A$3 in cell A19, but once I add a
    row above the third row, the now A20 automatically changes to ($A$4). How do
    I keep the absolute value?

  2. #2
    mbarron
    Guest