Can Excel calculate the effect of extra principal on loans?

  1. #1
    dadoo321
    Guest

    Can Excel calculate the effect of extra principal on loans?

    I've been trying to set up an Excel spreadsheet to calculate the effect of
    extra principal payments on loans. Places like Kiplinger's will spit out
    results but are limited in inputs.

  2. #2
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    Re: Can Excel calculate the effect of extra principal on loans?

    http://office.microsoft.com/en-ca/te...755921033.aspx

    Peo Sjoblom

    (No private emails please)

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Dreamstar_1961
    Guest

    Re: Can Excel calculate the effect of extra principal on loans?

    If you are using excel 2003, it has a very good one in the templates