Showing Mininum $ for items

  1. #1
    woody
    Guest

    Showing Mininum $ for items

    I have imported a cost item list from quickbooks. I have many items and I am
    trying to find a way to get the minimum for each item without going through
    each item. The items are in colum A and the Cost is in colum H. I would
    like to put the minimum cost in colum J. Is thsi possible in excel 97? If
    so, How???

  2. #2
    Anne Troy
    Guest

    Re: Showing Mininum $ for items

    How is the minimum cost calculated?
    ************
    Anne Troy
    www.OfficeArticles.com

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Showing Mininum $ for items

    =MIN(IF(A2:A200="Material",C2:C200))

    as an array formula, so commit with Ctrl-Shift-Enter

    RP