Closed Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2

Has anyone had formulas change automatically with no explanation?

  1. #1
    DavidA3878
    Guest

    Has anyone had formulas change automatically with no explanation?

    I have a user who is using a simple workbook with formulas pulling data
    between worksheets, but their formulas will change automatically with no
    explanation. They tell me they are not adding or deleting any rows or
    columns, just the data.

  2. #2
    Alan
    Guest

    Re: Has anyone had formulas change automatically with no explanation?

    The only time I personally have experienced anything like that was in a
    workbook which had a macro that deleted all rows beyond a certain point
    using xlEndUp in the code.
    Cutting and pasting could possibly be a factor, or maybe the file has been
    corrupted in some way.
    Is the user XL knowledgeable? It sounds more like a user error than anything
    else to me.
    Regards,
    Alan.
    "DavidA3878" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    >I have a user who is using a simple workbook with formulas pulling data
    > between worksheets, but their formulas will change automatically with no
    > explanation. They tell me they are not adding or deleting any rows or
    > columns, just the data.

Closed Thread