Range Lookup in VLookup ?'s

  1. #1
    Bronco_Junkie
    Guest

    Range Lookup in VLookup ?'s

    with this function I get all values to show correctly except any over the
    highest lookup value IF(ISERROR(VLOOKUP(...)),0,VLOOKUP(...)) my range of
    part numbers to lookup are 1001-1100, so, if it is 0-1100 I get what I want
    with my make, model, price. However If I enter a part number ranging from
    1101-9999 I get the same info as if I entered 1100. How do I make it say "0"
    instead?

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Range Lookup in VLookup ?'s

    You shouldn't get the same answer. If you use True as the last argument, an
    approximate match, the largest value less than the lookup value is used. So
    if 1101 is the last value in the lookup table, anything from 1101 up should
    return its value.

    What formula and what data do you have?

    RP

    news:[email protected]...