format combobox in userform to accept dates

  1. #1
    Brad
    Guest

    format combobox in userform to accept dates

    I've designed a userform that requires dates to be selected from a list
    of dates. When an item is selected it shows as the numeric version of
    the date in the userform. Is there any way to format the combobox so
    it presents in date format?

  2. #2
    Alan
    Guest

    Re: format combobox in userform to accept dates

    I'm not sure if you can format the combobox to do that, but you can with the
    list of dates. With the date in A1, in B1 try
    =TEXT(A1,"dd mmm yy")
    and use column B in the UserForm,
    Regards,
    Alan.
    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Brad
    Guest

    Re: format combobox in userform to accept dates

    Thank you Alan.

    I think that will work. I'm using the dates in formulas so I'll have
    to add an additional step to vlookup in order to cross reference when I
    need to convert back to the dates for those calculations.

    Again thank you
    Brad