how to I make an excel spreadsheet into a label format?

  1. #1
    maxime
    Guest

    how to I make an excel spreadsheet into a label format?

    I am have a EXCEL spreadsheet containing information in it and I am not
    trying to put it into a label format>> Can somepne please help me.

  2. #2
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    Re: how to I make an excel spreadsheet into a label format?

    What do you mean?

    If you want to mailmerge see

    Peo Sjoblom

    (No private emails please)

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Paul B
    Guest

    Re: how to I make an excel spreadsheet into a label format?

    Your subject ask how to make a lable and the body of the message "I am not
    > trying to put it into a label format" ????

    if you want to make lables I would use word mail merge

    For help on Word mail merge using Excel as the data source have a look here

    http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMe...AMailMerge.htm

    http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMe...DataSource.htm

    A training tutorial for creating envelopes and labels.
    http://office.microsoft.com/training...RC010390291033

    --
    Paul B
    Using Excel 2002 & 2003

  4. #4
    maxime
    Guest

    Re: how to I make an excel spreadsheet into a label format?

    sorry my fault...I meant I was trying to tranfer an excel spreadsheet into a
    label format?

  5. #5
    maxime
    Guest

    Re: how to I make an excel spreadsheet into a label format?

    I currently have information in an excel spreadsheet. I am trying to transfer
    all of that information into a label. Can u please help ??