How do I turn off the solver results dialog box

  1. #1
    cripwell01
    Guest

    How do I turn off the solver results dialog box

    I am running a series of optimisations using the SolverSolve function in VB.
    Every time the solver works it wants me to click ok in the results dialog
    box. This slows things down somewhat. Is it possible to turn off the results
    box or is there some VB code that gets me past this issue.

  2. #2
    Dana DeLouis
    Guest

    Re: How do I turn off the solver results dialog box

    Hi.

    Dim Results As Long
    Results = SolverSolve(UserFinish:=True)
    '// Note: 0,1,2, then Solver found a solution.

    Or, you can skip that and just do:

    SolverSolve True

    HTH. :>)

    --