Show timesheet time in and out in regular time versus military tim

  1. #1
    John
    Guest

    Show timesheet time in and out in regular time versus military tim

    I have a timesheet as follows: Col C is labeled ‘In’ for start time in
    military time, Col D is labeled ‘Out’ for stop time in military time, Col E
    is total hours worked with formula beginning in row 10, where data input
    begins, as =D10-C10+(D10<C10). Also on row 10. in Col F is labeled ‘In’ for
    start time in military time, Col G is labeled ‘Out’ for stop time in military
    time, Col H is total hours worked with formula =G10-F10+(G10<F10). Col I has
    the total of columns E and H with the formula =E10+H10. Data in rows C, D, E,
    F, G, H is formatted Custom h:mm and data in Col I is formatted [h]:mm. I
    would like to have the times in Columns C through H to read as regular time
    (such as 2:25PM as opposed to 14:25).
    --
    John T. Sullivan

  2. #2
    Biff
    Guest

    Re: Show timesheet time in and out in regular time versus military tim

    Hi!

    Can't you just change the format to TIME? Or, am I mising something?

    Biff

    news:[email protected]...