How to use "CONCATENATE" function in VBA

  1. #1

    How to use "CONCATENATE" function in VBA

    Hello
    How can I do something like this I want to add to all cells in range
    Range("A:A").SpecialCells(xlCellTypeConstants) a prefix string like UT_
    for example. I know there is a "character" but how i can use it for ma
    Range
    ____A_____B____
    1 | UT_string | |
    2 | UT_string | |
    3 | UT_string | |
    4 | UT_string | |
    40| UT_string | |
    41| | |
    Thanks for response

  2. #2

    Re: How to use "CONCATENATE" function in VBA

    I think you have a few responses to your other posts.