Not to sure

  1. #1
    Steved
    Guest

    Not to sure

    Hello from Steve Dee

    Below is on Sheet 1 would like a formula on Sheet 2
    Ok I want a lookup please that would copy the data in Col C to Sheet 2

    A B C
    1 Orewa Man 17/223 11
    2 Man 22/240 2
    3 Man SG240 7
    4 Nissan SCORP-SLF180 6

    Thankyou.

  2. #2
    Steved
    Guest

    RE: Not to sure

    Hello From Steved

    If you push Reply on my first post You will see the layout.

    Thankyou.

  3. #3
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Not to sure

    We don't get Reply in the NGs

    =VLOOKUP("Orewa Man",Sheet1!A1:C100,3,False)

    RP

    news:[email protected]...