How to repair 2005-2006 student attendance record?

  1. #1
    Peanuts-fan
    Guest

    How to repair 2005-2006 student attendance record?

    This year's template does not function. It does not total the days present,
    tardy, excused or unexcused--as it has in years past. I've contacted MS
    twice to inform them but it still has not been repaired. Does anyone have
    the formulas so I can fix it myself?

  2. #2
    Gary''s Student
    Guest

    RE: How to repair 2005-2006 student attendance record?

    Post a hyperlink to the template you are interested in.
    --
    Gary's Student

  3. #3
    Peanuts-fan
    Guest

    RE: How to repair 2005-2006 student attendance record?

    http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...CT063457401033

    I hope that's what you requested.

  4. #4
    Gary''s Student
    Guest

    RE: How to repair 2005-2006 student attendance record?

    I downloaded the template. It appears to only work in a manula mode. After
    entering the "t", "p", etc touch F9 to calculate
    --
    Gary's Student

  5. #5
    Peanuts-fan
    Guest

    RE: How to repair 2005-2006 student attendance record?

    THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I have not had to do that in previous years & never
    would have figured that out. I appreciate your time! --now I'm a
    Happy-Dancing Snoopy "Peanuts-fan"

  6. #6
    Roger Govier
    Guest

    Re: How to repair 2005-2006 student attendance record?

    Hi

    You could go to Tools>Options>Calculation> and set it to Automatic

    Regards

    Roger Govier

  7. #7
    Peanuts-fan
    Guest

    Re: How to repair 2005-2006 student attendance record?

    Thank YOU! I'm a teacher but only a student in Excel.

  8. #8
    Roger Govier
    Guest

    Re: How to repair 2005-2006 student attendance record?

    Hi

    You're very welcome.
    None of us ever stop learning!!.

    Regards