Automatic Date Update

  1. #1
    Jmoore
    Guest

    Automatic Date Update

    Im trying to get my date to automatically update to when the next payment
    would be due...im using excel 2003 any help would be great!

  2. #2
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: Automatic Date Update

    Excel has no way of knowing when the next payment could be due.

    You have to give Excel a hint.

    When was last payment?

    When is next payment due?

    ......1st of next month?

    Assuming you have a date in A1 of November 1, 2005

    In B1 enter =DATE(YEAR(A1),MONTH(A1)+1,DAY(A1))

    Will return December 1, 2005

    Gord Dibben Excel MVP