Protection of worksheet / merging Cells

  1. #1
    dtmd
    Guest

    Protection of worksheet / merging Cells

    My spreadsheet has a few cells that I have locked. However when I click on
    protection - the only option available to me is to protect a shared
    worksheet. This isn't supposed to be a shared worksheet. Also - when I go
    in to try to merge cells - that option is also grayed out. Any suggestions?

  2. #2
    Olivia Trimble
    Guest

    RE: Protection of worksheet / merging Cells

    Have you by chance clicked the protect and share by mistake at some point!
    If so you ned to un prtoect and share and all the options should be available
    to you again!

    If not then I'm not sure I'm afraid!