If ? maybe.....

  1. #1
    Pete
    Guest

    If ? maybe.....

    I have a hard one for you.

    if Sheet1 A1 is = Sheet2 A1 and if Sheet1 OFFSET from S1 down 2 left 1 is
    equal to Sheet2 OFFSET from A1 down 2 left 1 return nothing otherwise IF
    different return what is now in that cell of Sheet2. Then continue down until
    the customers orders are all compared.

    300+ Multiple customer with multiple order.

    Clear as mud, right

    Sheet 1 Sheet 2
    A B A B
    1 ABC Comp ABC Comp
    2
    3 Pickels 49 Pickels 9
    4 Peaches 10 Peaches 15

    TIA
    --
    Pete

  2. #2
    Biff
    Guest

    Re: If ? maybe.....

    Hi!

    >IF different return what is now in that cell of Sheet2.

    If which is different? Sheet1A1 and Sheet2A1 or the offsets? What if all 4
    are different?

    Biff

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Pete
    Guest

    Re: If ? maybe.....

    Sheet 1 is the active oders and Sheet 2 is the shipped order.

    If the customer match and the orders match then do nothing.

    If the customers in Sheet 2 do not match the customers in Sheet 1 then we
    need to return customer name in sheet 1 and the offset cells within that
    range.

    If the customers match from Sheet to Sheet, but the order qtys do not then
    return what is different from Sheet 2 from Sheet 1.

    Still clear as Mud?

    --
    Pete

  4. #4
    Biff
    Guest

    Re: If ? maybe.....

    Hi!

    >Still clear as Mud?

    Well, there are some things that just can't be visualized no matter how good
    the explanation. I think this is one of those things.

    This is something I would need to see to figure out.

  5. #5
    Pete
    Guest

    Re: If ? maybe.....

    I can send you the spreadsheet. Send me an e-mail with your info.

    [email protected]
    --
    Pete

  6. #6