can I reference a sheet name in a cell as text?

  1. #1
    Karl Barthel
    Guest

    can I reference a sheet name in a cell as text?

    I want to reference a sheet name within the spread sheet itself as text. I
    know I can do it in a header/footer using the &[tab] function, but I'm
    creating a tool that will be seldom printed. Is this possible?

  2. #2
    GerryK
    Guest

    RE: can I reference a sheet name in a cell as text?

    =MID(CELL("filename",A1),FIND("]",CELL("filename",A1))+1,255)
    In some cell

    HTH
    GerryK