Tab Key

  1. #1
    WVBillingCSR Sarah
    Guest

    Tab Key

    When I hit my tab key all of a sudden, it does not move just one cell, it
    moves over to the next frame of cells. I don't have any locks on the
    worksheets and no protections, no frozen frames, what's up??

  2. #2
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: Tab Key

    Tools>Options>Transition

    Uncheck the "Transition Navigation Keys"

    Uncheck other Lotus Formula features below that if you don't need/want them.

    Gord Dibben Excel MVP