Is it possable?

  1. #1
    michaelp
    Guest

    Is it possable?

    Can you have a set of Cells (7) one for each day of the week.
    that can be claered at the end of the week but the vlaues of the sum.
    still be avalable ?

    so A1 is for Monday and its value along with A2 A3 A4 A5 A6 A7

    are summed in B1 at the end of the week A1-A7 hare cleard of any value
    but we still want B1 to be the sum of the cells for they were cleared
    and to also include the new values of the the new week.

    --
    michaelp

  2. #2
    paul