Issues in Data Tables

  1. #1
    Sameer Achan
    Guest

    Issues in Data Tables

    I have been trying to compute a data table and have hit a road block, my
    table looks like this,
    1% 2% 3% 4% 5%
    2400 692 692 692 692 692
    2700 692 692 692 692 692
    3000 692 692 692 692 692
    3300 692 692 692 692 692
    3600 692 692 692 692 692

    All the input data are in the same sheet as the table and all the linkings
    are also correct. But still the scenerio analysis throws up the same value
    with every combination. Could anybody help.
    --
    Sameer Achan

  2. #2
    Duke Carey
    Guest

    RE: Issues in Data Tables

    We'd like to help, but...you can't reasonably expect anybody to troubleshoot
    your problem with this explanation.

    How about supplying the formulas that drive your table? How about
    explaining the steps you used to create the table? Maybe then we can help!

  3. #3
    Sameer Achan
    Guest

    RE: Issues in Data Tables

    Duke,

    Thanks for the interesting response. I am trying to calculate margin from
    sale, and on the X axis, I have the Net profit in % terms and on the Y axia I
    have the selling price per unit. The output that I am trying to analyze is
    the margins in $ (money) terms. The basics that needs to be done for the
    data table was done, such as having all inputs in the same sheet as the
    table, linking of the workings and so on.

    Hope this explanation helps. I have had the similar issue with
    single-variable data table also. Would love to have a solution for this as it
    could really make the model that I am working on extremely flexible.

    Sameer