Auto-increment cell values by one

  1. #1

    Auto-increment cell values by one

    Starting at Cell A1, with a value of 1, I want to write a function that
    auto-increments by one all the way down to Cell A1,000,000, so that the
    final value is 1,000,000 (without commas). Without dragging down on
    the mouse for four hours, what's the code to do this ? Thanks.

  2. #2
    Niek Otten
    Guest

    Re: Auto-increment cell values by one

    The highest row number is 65536.
    Select A1. Hold SFIFT and CTRL and press the down arrow.
    Edit>Fill>Series, make your choice.

    --
    Kind regards,

    Niek Otten

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    FinRazel
    Guest

    RE: Auto-increment cell values by one

    I think MS access will let you have a million rows.
    --
    Anne Murray