How do convert time into numeric

  1. #1
    Charles
    Guest

    How do convert time into numeric

    Hi Charles here,

    Convert the time in to number like 96:47 , I want to convert as 96 or 97 (
    numeric value)

  2. #2
    Forum Contributor
    If you still want to keep the "Time" format, you can go to Format|Cells and choose Custom from the list, then type [h].

    or if you want the number format, use: =ROUND(A1*24,0) and format as number, where A1 contains the original time.

  3. #3
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    Re: How do convert time into numeric