Producing Age Based on Date of Birth

  1. #1
    MPuser
    Guest

    Producing Age Based on Date of Birth

    Given I have a cell with a person's date of birth (mm/dd/yyyy) can I
    have another cell perform a function where it produces the person's
    current age based on their DOB?

    --
    MPuser

  2. #2
    Roger Govier
    Guest

    Re: Producing Age Based on Date of Birth

    Hi

    With their DOB in A1
    =DATEDIF(A1,TODAY(),"y") for years
    =DATEDIF(A1,TODAY(),"ym") for additional months

    ="Age today is "&DATEDIF(A1,TODAY(),"y")&" years
    "&=DATEDIF(A1,TODAY(),"ym")&" months"

    Regards

    Roger Govier